Zinga is a one-component anti-corrosion zinc coating system which contains a minimum of 96% zinc in the dry film. Its unique formula provides environmentally safe cathodic protection to steel comparable with hot-dip galvanising, with the added advantage that it can be applied as though it were a paint.
Zinga is available in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg and 25kg tins.
- Can protect longer than hot-dip galvanising (at the same dft)
- Can be applied on site
- Can be used to re-coat existing galvanising
- Existing layers of Zinga can be re-coated
- Excellent primer in Duplex system
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion
- Excellent adhesion
- Extremely flexible
- Can be applied in extreme temperatures
- Weldable to X-ray quality
- Certified to not spread flame or create smoke (BS476 parts 6&7)
- Unlimited shelf-life and unlimited pot-life